Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Special Delivery: Garrett Popcorn

the chicago mix.



My brother-in-law and his girlfriend came down from Chicago with a special delivery...Garrett Popcorn. Simply stated, "GLORIOUS."

I remember it like it was yesterday. My girlfriend (now my wife) were walking down "The Magnificent Mile" on a cool Chicago day a couple years back when this amazing aroma almost floored me. So I did what any normal human being or toucan would do and followed my nose. My nose led me to this amazing little shop that happened to be packed  with people inside and out (the line was literally out the door). It's safe to say the popcorn didn't disappoint then and now. Garrett Popcorn...if Oprah approves, it's safe to say so do I! Check out their website, but I warn you, this stuff is addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment