Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Buy It Now | Red Wing 8881 in Olive Mohave

 @ Grahame Fowler
I've been brainstorming for awhile about making the blog a much more personal blog and time and time again I get people ask me where to find shoes. I don't hate this question by any means, I actually enjoy it! And if there's anything I like to feature on this blog, it's the latest and greatest shoes (as if you didn't know already) that I'm kinda feelin'. So here's a test run of what I like to call "Buy It Now" otherwise known as "Retail Therapy" where I'll be showcasing shoes that may be harder to find or have just hit stores. I try to find the most reasonable deals out there on the internet and will try to get the best specs and the most accurate sizing possible. I was also thinking of making this a bit more interactive...so if there's a shoe you can't seem to find out there please feel free to shoot me an email and I'd be more than happy to help accommodate you to the best of my abilities.

Up first....the Red Wing 8881 in Olive Mohave. If you run through blogs you've more than likely seen the sneak peak (January 16th) on  A Continuous Lean. These shoes are a beautiful Olive Suede and fit like most Red Wing Boots (size a half size down if you want to wear thick socks i.e. camp socks) or a full size if you plan on wearing  regular socks. Unlike most Red Wing shoes, the break in period isn't very long because the suede is much more supple than the leather and you won't have to suffer the backlash of blistering. Also, once the cork molds to your feet...it's absolutely like Tempurpedic soles for your feet.

Buy these now at: Grahame Fowler for $275: They don't have a website yet, but give Chuka or Max a
call @ 917-388-2444. I recommend calling quick as I'm sure they have a limited size run at the moment.

Happy Shopping,

AFS

No comments:

Post a Comment