Monday, June 27, 2011

gone fishin'.

Bolivar Pennisula - Fathers Day 2011

Better late than never right? It's been about a week since my last post and a lot has gone on since then. First and foremost, I want to say a Happy Belated Father's Day to all the amazing father's out there. It was quite refreshing to be away from "civilization" and the hustle and bustle of what I like to call the internet. Sometimes,  we (or I should say I) get caught up with things that may seem important at the time, but when I actually take the time to step back and breathe I realize that it's not really as important as I initially thought it may have been.With The Internet, Facebook, etc., etc., etc. it is sometimes hard to grasp the finer things in life i.e. family and friends and most importantly my marriage. I can't say I haven't missed the internet...but I'm very thankful to have had some time to step away, even only if it's been a week or so. (but who's counting right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment