Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Random Thoughts | All Black Everything

black cards, black cars, all black everything...

Cash.

Before Jay-Z and Ye' there was the original Man In Black. This is a great photo that got me thinking about how you see a wide range of people these days wearing all black everything. You probably won't ever see me in all black everything but since I tend to not own anything black albeit a couple of black tees and a suit, it's about time I add some black to my wardrobe. I definitely know I can't or will never be able to pull off the all black everything look, but I figure it's good to mix it up once in awhile and add a couple key pieces like a nice shirt, tie or even a pair of slacks to the repertoire. 

"I keep a close  watch on this style of mine, I keep my eyes wide open all the time....I'll walk THAT line" (not the real lyrics, but you get the drift).

No comments:

Post a Comment