Monday, February 21, 2011

G.I. Joe | A Real American Hero

simply nostalgic...

leave it to James over at Secret Forts to bring me back to a time in my life where kids were...well KIDS. Nowadays, sand boxes have been traded in for X-Boxes, Train Station Sets for PlayStations, you get the drift. I mean, I can't blame today's youth for this, but our advances in technology have really taken away a lot of the imagination and creativity we built up while we were kids. Not to say the youth of today aren't creative or bright. In all actuality, with today's advances in technology kids may be leaps and bounds ahead of us, but gone are the days when kids got together and played with their G.I. Joe "Action" Figures. Oh the good ole days (man I feel old). Nonetheless, I hope these pictures bring you as much joy as it brought me.

*Check out Burning Astronaut's Flickr Stream, dudes got a lotta legit stuff*
































































[Source] Secret Forts, Burning Astronaut

No comments:

Post a Comment