Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ralph Lauren Grey Sweatpants
















Heather grey sweatpants are almost as classic as blue jeans. I've been obsessed with finding the perfect pair in order to give my jeans a break and Jake Davis just made my search much easier.  I'm not saying these are totally perfect, but these may be as good as it gets as far as tailored sweatpants. Thank you, Jake and Mr. Lauren for making my day.

[Source] Jake Davis






















"Zipper fly with two button hidden closure and drawstring. The problem with most sweatpants is the "man meat" outline. Even when you wear boxer briefs the infamous outline is still there. Just check out McQueen above. Straight "man meat" outline. No homo. With a proper zipper fly you're good money. "










"Two back pockets with flap and button closure. Functional belt loops... Need I say more!"


















"Dart detail for a proper fit. You can sag in these if you like but I prefer a proper tailored style in my sweaties."







"Keep it fitted and hemmed."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment