Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Random Thoughts | The Military Shirt

a milli...a milli...a military shirt...


While the chambray shirt is still all the rave down here in Houston...I've really been feelin' the military shirt for quite some time. Not exactly sure what's attracted me to it, but one things for certain, the shirt is super versatile. Whether you elect to wear the it like the gents pictured above or add your own personal twist, I suggest wearing it untucked and having the length of the shirt  in line with your wrist at the hip. I also prefer no epaulets. Lastly, if you're not a cardigan person like myself, this is also a great substitute to throw over any type of shirt on a cooler day down here.

[Pictures] The Sartorialist

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog sir. Definitely feelin' the chambray as well.

    ReplyDelete