Saturday, July 23, 2011

Buy It Now | Yuketen Maine Guide 5-Eye Boot (Loden Green)

*gasp*...whitney and mariah were right...


there can be miracles when you believe!

I posted this last picture in October and alas, my dreams have finally come to fruition! Yuketen's newest colorway of the Maine Guide Boot (Loden Green) is absolute fire. Not only did they make another great shoe, but they definitely exceeded my expectations (the contrast of the brown and green leather is stunning). My only wish is that the good dudes over at Yuketen make this boot into either a low or midtop for the warmer climates, like here in Houston. Other than that pick up a pair at End Clothing cause supplies are limited! And as usual if you're here in the U.S., SAVE 20% OFF!

Buy It Now @ End Clothing for $627.86. (a small price to pay for some solid shoes)...I'll refrain from the usual Rick Ross Grunt.

Happy Shopping,

AFS

No comments:

Post a Comment