Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Charitable Contribution: The Hill-Side Wa Handerkerchief

this was at my front door today...


By far one of the most elaborate packages I've ever received in the mail. Definitely lots of thought, effort and consideration put into this. This is a beautifully made handkerchief, whereas all the benefits from the sale of these will go The International Rescue Committee. My wife was definitely not opposed to this for a number of reasons. One, it was going to a great cause, and two this handkerchief will replace my "red" bandana print pocket square which she has had some (safety) concerns about...but that's a story for another day. With 100% of the proceeds going to charity I wonder if this can be taken as a "Charitable Contribution" on my taxes? Hmmm...going to highlight this on my bank statement and re-visit this at a later date.

Pick this up at Hickoree's Hard Goods for $40.

No comments:

Post a Comment